What a dirty business! Our babies go through 200 diapers in a month. Every single diaper change, you need to wipe your baby in order to clean up the mess. We usually see ongoing debates and opinions on whether baby wipes are good. Pediatricians believe that these wipes are even safe for our newborns. Many questions arise concerning baby wipes. How safe are they to protect the baby’s skin? How soft or gentle or soft? Should you buy unscented or scented ones? Are they eco-friendly? Today, baby wipes have become popular in the market. This is because they are essential to every parent who has a small kid.
However, choosing the best quality can be a challenge for many parents. When budgeting, make sure you are getting a good deal. This article will help you choose the baby wipes that make your baby happy and clean.
Top 10 Best baby wipes Reviews :
By Amazon Elements
By Kirkland Signature
By Aleva Naturals
By The Honest Company
1. WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes (Best Sensitive Baby Wipes):
Of all baby wipes I have used, WaterWipes are actually the baby wipes. They contain 99.9 percent purified, softened water. This makes them a perfect choice for newborns. Also, they contain a drop of grapefruit seed extract. They’re so wet and doesn’t stick and this is one characteristic that best wipes should have. No dangerous chemicals are contained in them that can bring side effect to your baby. In fact, the wipes are just best for your baby’s delicate skin. Additionally, these sensitive baby wipes are alcohol and fragrance-free. Having won various important awards like the National Eczema Association of US Seal of Acceptance, WaterWipes options are amazing. Other usages may include teething, weaning, cleaning elderly skincare and cleaning baby’s face and hands.
- Fragrance and alcohol-free.
- Have other suitable usages like teething and weaning among others.
- Are made with 99.9 percent purified water as well as a drop of grapefruit extract.
- Perfectly used on diaper rash cream.
- Great quality baby wipes.
- Suitable for premature and newborns.
- Best to protect sensitive and delicate skin.
- A suitable alternative to water and cotton wool.
- Little difficult to remove out of the packaging.
2. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes (Best Alcohol-Free Baby Wipes):
Big wipes mean lesser swipes per job. When it comes to quality, these packed wipes are among the best. They’re not only inexpensive but also effective quitted in removing any mess. What makes them unique is that they are not too dry or too wet. Amazon elements wipes are dyes, parabens, fragrances, and alcohol bronopol free. Whenever you wipe your baby he or she comes out strong and healthy. The product comes with a 6-flip-top packet of 80 fresh and strong wipes. Indeed, each baby wipe is soft, large, strong and textured for cleaning face, hands and diaper area.
- Dyes-free and alcohol-free.
- Soft, high quality, durable and thick wet wipes.
- No bronopol, parabens, and phthalates.
- It’s an Amazon brand.
- The cardboard box and plastic lid used to pack them can be recycled.
- The wipes are durable.
- Soft for delicate baby skin.
- High-quality product.
- Gently clean and protects sensitive skin.
- These disposable wipes might cause discoloration, unwanted growth or bad odor.
- If the wipes are too dry, they can be hazardous to the baby’s skin.
3. Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes (Baby Wipes Natural):
This list may not be complete without mentioning Huggies Baby Wipes. They leave your baby happy and excited after proper cleaning. It’s a bargain and will never disappoint you. In fact, these green-tea and cucumber scented options from Huggies are reputable for their durability and thickness. These diaper wipes are soft and gentle as water and cotton. If your baby has sensitive skin, then this brand could be the right choice. Being unscented, sensitive baby wipes, Huggies are qualified products.
- Pure and gentle as it contains 99 percent water.
- PH balanced hence maintains your newborn’s natural skin barrier.
- Are dermatologically and hypoallergenic tested.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and aloe to keep your baby’s skin healthy.
- An ultimate odor lock system.
- 7 layers strong
- Perfect choice for newborns with sensitive skin.
- Are available in various packaging styles like nursery tubs, disposable soft and clutch style.
- The baby wipes are soft and quitted.
- Safe for sensitive and special skin.
- Some customers complain that these baby wipes are less durable.
- Not affordable to all parents.
4. Pampers Fresh Water Baby Wipes (Best Hypoallergenic Baby Wipes)
Make changes with this strong and long-lasting baby wipes. It has a soft grip texture making it an awesome and amazing choice. They’re best for camping. Also, they are suitable at scrubbing away anything irrelevant on your baby’s skin to ensure cleanliness. Whether it’s dirt or poop, Pampers Baby Fresh wipes are great. These are characterized by light scent and are also known to be hypoallergenic. Good news is that this brand has little comforting lotion for babies with a special skin.
- Are hypoallergenic.
- Contain little comforting lotion for sensitive skin.
- Strong and soft.
- The product is clinically and dermatologically safe.
- Alcohol-free making it suitable for newborns.
- Thick enough to clean baby messy.
- They are affordable.
- They don’t feel sudsy and greasy.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Top-notch quality.
- Some parents complain about the overwhelming smell.
- The package they are in cannot be resealed.
- They never come with a tub.
5. Pampers Sensitive Water-Based Baby Wipes (Baby Wipes Sensitive Skin):
This baby wipe is not only a comfortable brand but also a safe one too. When applying it, you’ll find that these wipes are gentle and soft. Therefore, your baby’s delicate skin won’t chafe. They are scent-free making them eco-friendly wipes. Most importantly, they are 20 percent thicker as compared to regular pamper baby wipes. Remember that they’re hypoallergenic and can be used to wipe away any mess.
- Have a Softgrip texture.
- They’re perfectly moist, wet and clean.
- They are practical.
- Help to restore the baby’s skin’s pH balance.
- Scent-free and healthy.
- Zero percentage of alcohol, paraben, and phenoxyethanol.
- Handy tubs.
- Thicker compared to other brands.
- Help to restore PH of the skin.
- Clinically proven mild.
- Not too wet.
- More pricey.
6. Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes:
For more than 10 years, Kirkland has been making parents happy. There are many positive things for these wipes. If you want a thick, soft and absorbent, then this brand should be near you. They are hypoallergenic, unscented, alcohol-free and contains Vitamin E and aloe. With this, it will soothe irritation and clean better. Note that Kirkland Wipes are made of 100 percent biodegradable natural fibers, so they are super strong, ultra-soft and absorbent.
- Made of 100 percent biodegradable natural fiber.
- Chlorine, alcohol-free baby wipes.
- Contains Vitamin E and Aloe.
- Made of 100 percent renewable resources.
- Extremely durable.
- Rae unscented baby wipes.
- Alcohol-free and hypoallergenic.
- Thick, soft and absorbent.
- Cleans bigger mess better.
- These antibacterial wipes are at time a bit dry.
- Wipes seem to clump on different occasions.
7. Pampers Aqua Pure 672 Count Baby wipes:
Aqua Baby Wipes are best for newborns. The brand has been appreciated by parents for their stronger and studier feature as compared to many other brands. For your baby’s precious skin, Aqua is the only wipe made with 99 percent purified water. If you touch it, it resembles premium cotton and will solve all your baby’s needs. Moreover, it doesn’t contain dyes, fragrances or parabens. Don’t be surprised that, these baby wipes are dermatologically-tested and accredited. Also, pH balancing ingredients help to protect the sensitive skin. It is noted that Aqua has neither ethanol nor drying alcohol. Above all, it is cotton enhanced, meaning that you can clean the mess gently and softly. Just grab them to ensure your baby’s health protection.
- Made with 99 percent pure water.
- Contains zero alcohol and ethanol since they are made without dyes, parabens, and fragrances.
- Cotton enhanced for gentle and soft clean.
- Has 1 percent of dermatologically tested cleaners.
- PH balancing ingredients to offer baby skin protection.
- Quality is recommendable.
- Great for many uses. Can be used to clean hands, face, and skin of a baby.
- Made of premium cotton making it safe to be used.
- No scent thus environmental friendly.
- Great wipes.
- Poor packaging.
- Some customers claim it has chemicals
8. Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes:
It offers great wipes! Babyganics is the best for diaper rash. One thing is that they’re all non-allergenic as well as supremely comforting when used on irritated skin. Having it is a blessing to you and your newborn health. Plus, they have been tested by pediatricians and dermatologists and the results are extremely positives. Another thing is that they never have an overpowering and odd fragrance to them. When you use one, it leaves no or less residue or dirt. Overall, these baby wipes are thick, wonderful to touch and soft than other wipes. Your baby will love the soft and smooth texture when wiped with them. Let your baby shine in younger stages with Babyganics Baby Wipes.
- No allergens are used.
- Doesn’t contain any of sulfates, parabens, artificial fragrances, phthalates or dyes.
- They’re biodegradable thus friendly to the environment.
- Plant-derived ingredients.
- Dermatologists and pediatrician tested.
- Dermatologists and pediatrician tested and accredited.
- Contains no chemicals.
- Quality is high and top.
- Durable and leaves no residue after cleaning the mess.
- Large enough to protect your hands from any mess.
- They are not moist enough to get the messy job done.
- They are relatively expensive than some other brands.
9. Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes:
It goes without saying that Aleva is the best natural baby wipes. Despite that they’re not cheap, I recommend you to consider them. They’ll make you happy when you’re dealing with your baby’s cleanliness. Made of natural ingredients, Aleva Wipes have attracted many consumers. As the name suggests, they’re 100 percent made from bamboo, therefore, they’re strong to handle and bigger mess. Most importantly, Aleva Wipes are soft enough to protect your baby’s soft skin. Since they don’t have chemicals like chlorine, dyes or parabens, they don’t irritate. The important ingredients like aloe vera and lemon are suitable to soothe your newborn’s skin.
- Made from 100 percent bamboo that is ultra-soft and extra-strong.
- Contains a combination of Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Lavender oils and natural tea tree oil.
- Free from hazardous chemicals like dyes, alcohol, and chlorine.
- Large size.
- Safe because if free from chemicals.
- Ultra-soft and extra-strong.
- Top-notch quality.
- Important ingredients help in soothing kid’s skin.
- Bamboo is an environmentally friendly material.
- They’re pricey.
- May have a strong odor to them.
10. The Honest Company Designer-Baby Wipes:
On the bottom of our list are the Honest Wipes from The Honest Company Designer. This baby wipe is a fine option. It can wipe perfectly from wet bottoms, messy fingers, and sticky counters. The wipes are made without chlorine processing or fragrances. To be honest, there are clean. It is encouraging to hear how ultra-soft and extra-large they are. When to come to hygiene, the Honest Wipes are made from a significant plant-based material that makes them durable. What I like about them how they’re interlocked and embossed, soft, easy and extra-loft. Honest Wipes are here to protect your baby’s skin from any harm. Because of the above reasons, visit the nearest market and grab one for yourself.
- Fragrance, alcohol-free.
- Interlocked and embossed.
- Made from plant-based material.
- Pure, gentle feature.
- Soft hence offer protection to sensitive skin.
- Great for newborns.
- More expensive than some brands.
- Too dry at times.
How to Choose Best Wipes:
Baby wipes are essential when you’re having a newborn in the house. It is advisable that you choose the best brand that will suit your baby’s needs. Examine your baby first before making your final buying decision. Look at important features like thickness, softness, sensitive skin formula,safety of ingredients and scented or unscented. With the above list, we hope you’re now capable of choosing the best baby wipes.